Directions: Please fill in the following table to the best of your abilities.
B A S I C
C O U R S E S
Directions: Fill a box with an "X" if your character wishes to take this course.
|Ability Detecting||Special Ability Focus Session||X|
Q U E S T I O N S
A B I L I T Y
Directions: Please answer the following questions honestly and eloquently. If your character has already manifested, please skip to question #4.
P R E - M A N I F E S T A T I O N
1) Do you plan for your character to manifest?
2) If your answer to the previous question was yes, then which ability (or abilities) have you planned for your character to manifest?
3) What abilities do your character's parents have?
P O S T - M A N I F E S T A T I O N
4) Has your character manifested? If so, what ability do they have?
5) How strong is your character's ability? Rate them on a scale of one to one-hundred. (The rating cannot be 99 or 100; it must be reasonable. This is asking for your character's natural potential.)
6) How much does your character already know about their ability? (Note that this question is note the same as the question above, as it is asking for knowledge base rather than the potential of the character.)
Embry knows a lot about her ability because shes always trying to vanish away from the crowd and has developed techniques to work with it
7) What abilities do your character's parents have?
Charger and Vanisher
S K I L L S
N A T U R A L
How good is your character at skills such as telekinesis, holding their breath, appetite suppression, etc.?
S U B J E C T - W I S E
How good is your character at each of the following:
- Ability Detecting (if doesn't apply, do not answer)
In the middle
- Elvin History
Bad and doesn’t pay attention
- Multispecial Studies
- Physical Education
Bad because she’s not atheletic
- Special Ability Focus Session (if doesn't apply, do not answer)
Very good and pays attention
- The Universe
“There is no one in the entire universe who will be you if you aren't you.”