Directions: Please fill in the following table to the best of your abilities.
B A S I C
Sorry, I didn't realize until it was too late that I filled out the wrong boxes!
C O U R S E S
Directions: Fill a box with an "X" if your character wishes to take this course.
|Ability Detecting||Special Ability Focus Session||X|
Q U E S T I O N S
A B I L I T Y
Directions: Please answer the following questions honestly and eloquently. If your character has already manifested, please skip to question #4.
P R E - M A N I F E S T A T I O N
1) Do you plan for your character to manifest?
2) If your answer to the previous question was yes, then which ability (or abilities) have you planned for your character to manifest?
3) What abilities do your character's parents have?
Vanisher and Hydrokinetic
P O S T - M A N I F E S T A T I O N
4) Has your character manifested? If so, what ability do they have?
Arcia is a Vanisher.
5) How strong is your character's ability? Rate them on a scale of one to one-hundred. (The rating cannot be 99 or 100; it must be reasonable. This is asking for your character's natural potential.)
63, though she is training to be stronger. I didn't know what was considered fairly strong, but she is already strong.
6) How much does your character already know about their ability? (Note that this question is note the same as the question above, as it is asking for knowledge base rather than the potential of the character.)
She is learning what you can do with the ability, and wants to do everything you can do with Vanishing.
7) What abilities do your character's parents have?
Vanisher (mom) and Hydrokinetic (dad)
S K I L L S
N A T U R A L
How good is your character at skills such as telekinesis, holding their breath, appetite suppression, etc.?
Holding breath and appetite suppression: very good. Everything else: not good. Fine, but not that good.
S U B J E C T - W I S E
How good is your character at each of the following:
- Ability Detecting (if doesn't apply, do not answer)
- Elvin History
- Multispecial Studies
Likes it, and is pretty good
- Physical Education
Fair. Good at some things, bad at others
- Special Ability Focus Session (if doesn't apply, do not answer)
Loves it. Is really good and very eager
- The Universe