Please credit yourself when you post your arguments!
Sophie and Keefe (Sokeefe)
- Reasons why I'm partial to this ship (by Light and Bright):
- Keefe is always there for Sophie, no matter what happens, and even when things aren't necessarily going his way. He is so supportive that even when Sophie is dating Fitz, he comforts her by saying that Fitz will like her even if she is unmatchable. Hopefully, regardless of whether she gets into a relationship with Keefe or not, she will realize this at some point in the books.
- Sophie generally tells Keefe things first. This is because she's never afraid of how he will react, subconsciously understanding that he will be supportive in any and every scenario.
- Keefe has never gotten angry or overreacted to anything Sophie has done.
- Sophie is worried when Keefe gets himself into bad situations
- When he goes off to join the Neverseen as a double-agent
- When Keefe thinks either one of his parents is a part of the Neverseen
Sophie and Fitz (Fitzphie)
- Reasons why I'm not the biggest fan of this ship (by Light and Bright)
- Sophie generally tells other people things before she tells Fitz. This is because she's always afraid of how Fitz will react, which is a big red flag.
- Fitz breaks up with Sophie because to him, everything is about matchmaking. When he found out that Sophie was unmatchable, he decided to end everything, since the only thing he really wanted was for Sophie to come up at the very top.
- He gets angry at her if she doesn't include him in everything
Biana and Dex (Bianex)
- They relate to each other DESPITE being of very diffrent statuses. (XxxLunaSilverxxX)
- They show affection, such as holding hands, defending each other, and blushing (mainly only Dex for the last one) (XxxLunaSilverxxX)
- They aren't exactly ideal for each other (Vacker,Dizznee) (Moonlark101)
Tiana (Tam and Biana)
- They both are suffering in their own way because of the neverseen (Moonlark101)
- biana and tam obviously are perfect for each other :D (Tiana)
- biana is the “light” and Tam is the “darkness” (Tiana)
- tam hinted he likes brunette through linh (Tiana)
Sotam (Sophie and Tam)
Reason why sotam should happen (Tiana):
- tam is the wise and Sophie neeeds him :)
- sophie is oblivious and tam definitely can help
- sotam is what I shipped in neverseen before tam met biana