Our wiki is in need of a new wordmark, and the administration is giving the users a chance to choose a new one! For those who do not know what a wordmark is, a wordmark is the wiki's symbol, and you can see ours right next to the title of the wiki.
To those interested in making a wordmark: it must be a PNG file type and 250 x 65 pixels or less.
If you have any entries, please message either myself or Z with your wordmark and we'll add it here for everyone to see. Voting will commence once the deadline of entering wordmarks has been reached and the wordmark with most votes will become the wiki's new wordmark!
Note: In no way shape or form is bribing, creating other accounts, or advertising for votes for your wordmark(s) is allowed. If you are caught doing the prohibited, your wordmark(s) will be removed and you will no longer be able to participate in this competition. Also, please cast your vote according to what you think is the best wordmark for the wiki -- you can vote for a friend's design, but don't vote for a wordmark simply because your friend created it.
Deadline: April 15th, 2019
The poll has been taken down, as it has been one week. Thank you everyone!
Choices1. Wordmark by Light and Bright.
2. Wordmark by Light and Bright.
3. Wordmark by Charlotte O CATS KOTLC.
4. Wordmark by ElectricElephant.
5. Wordmark by Gildie-Everblaze
6. Wordmark by Charlotte O CATS KOTLC.
7. Wordmark by Charlotte O CATS KOTLC.
8. Wordmark by Charlotte O CATS KOTLC.
9. Wordmark by Charlotte O CATS KOTLC.
10. Wordmark by The Bibliomaniac