Author's note: Edit
This is my very first fanfic, so please don't judge me. this story takes place a few weeks after the events of "Legacy", so SPOILER ALERT. Anyway, onto the story!
- Elwin was poring over the papers on his desk, when Sandor burst into the room carrying Sophie and set her onto a bed next to Keefe's, where he was still unconscious from when his mother's latest plot.
- "Back again, are we?" Elwin asked with mock surprise.
- "Yes," Sophie responded gesturing to the injury on her shin, "Now please give me the yeti pee or whatever and get it over with."
- "What happened?"Elwin asked with concern, "Neverseen attack?"
- "Yes, we were on our way to Slurps and Burps to get... something, when the Neverseen ambushed us," Sandor replied in his squeaky voice, "They had weapons I had never seen before, they shot her and then light leaped away before I could hit them with one of my throwing sta-"
- Suddenly the door burst open and into the room came Mr. Forkle. "Elwin, I need you to help me with a special mission."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.