1) Describe your character's backstory. Who are their parents? Did they grow up with Nobility, or were they of lower class? The character's backstory must be at least 2 paragraphs long.
Eva is an orphan. Her mother went away (presumely on a mission of sorts) and disappeared, so she was brought up until the age of two by her father, who went on a mysterious mission (most likely to find her mother who went on another mysterious mission) and never came back. Her older brother, Adrian, cared for her, and their bond grew during the course of one year. Then, Adrian died in an accident at their house when she was three. He accidently set the frying pans on fire and the house burned (this was before he realized he was a pryokenisis, but he did not live long enough to know that). Luckily, the a group of people (these were followers of the Neverseen) found Eva and adopted her, so she grew up with them, not knowing they were the bad people.
She trained, and soon became an expert at knife-throwing. Her tutor, Lady Romane, also gave her her own special set of poisoned throwing knifes. She was a Phaser, and so frequently went on stealth missions for the 'group', being able to go through walls and all. She always goes on the missions with her best friend Joanna Haze, a Vanisher.
Her family: Kira Felicis (mother, Vanisher, disappeared, status unknown), Rode Felicis (father, Phaser, disappeared, status unknown), Adrian Felicis (brother, Pryokenesis, deceased, burned by his own fire)
2) What is your character's personality like? Are they respectable, or rude? The character's personality must be a paragraph long.
She is quite an intellegent person, being homeschooled by the brightest of the 'group.' However, she's usually quiet and only speaks when she must. She is also strangely calm in most situations, but it is not known whether this was a trait from growing up with the 'group' or not. She is also wary and doesn't trust people easily, as Lady Romane taught her to do. Eva is an observant girl, and she likes people-watching and finding out all the little details. She is cunning and adaptive to most situations, and can bend to whatever rules that has been placed in front of her.
3) What does your character look like? Do you have a model in mind for them? (if you do, you only need to say who it is)
4) Describe your character's skill set. What they are good at? What do they want to be good at? What are they not good at?
Eva excels at knife-throwing, to the point where she was given her own special set by Lady Romane. Her aim is extremely accurate, and only grows more as time passes. She is also go
od with a dagger, since it has many similar properties as a throwing knife. She can control her powers quite well, and she is also very good and being unaturally quiet. This is because in the stealth missions she goes on, many of them requires her to be quiet, agile and quick. She is not exactly the best at lying her way out of things, and Lady Romane is working her to improve on that. She is also quite good at Alchemy and Elven History, to the point where she can recite entire chapters. However, she is extremely terrible at Agriculture, and not a single plant she'd touched had lived more than a month
Is your character Talentless? If yes, skip the ability quiz and manifest question.
A) Yes, they are Talentless.
B) No, they are not Talentless (if you answered this, answer the manifest question)
Has your character manifested? If yes, skip the ability quiz.
A) Yes, they have manifested.
B) No, they have not manifested. (if you answered this, do the ability quiz)
What fascinates your character the most?
A) Mastery of the Elements
B) The Mental Arts
D) Ghost Tricks
E) Physical Effects
Please choose 3-7 of the given options that your character is interested in:
• See what's going on inside another's head
• Tap into one's mind to remove memories
• Heal a mind that might have been broken by guilt
• Have a silver tongue like none other
• Sweet talk your way into finding out what you want to know
• Be the ultimate flirt; after all, your crush should be with you, not your friend
• Make another do as you command
• Daze someone into making a fool of themselves; a fun way to get even, eh?
• Trance someone and make them change their mind; they never meant what they said, after all
• Feel others' emotions as if they were your own
• Detect lies by sensing guilt; not all liars enjoy lying
• Be able to sense if your best friend is feeling down; friends matter, don't they?
• Sense another's potential; after all, some might be destined for great things
• Be able to tell someone that they'll be a hero in this life
• See a worthy person and know it before anyone else
• Make others feel happiness or perhaps make others feel pain
• Ease someone when they are being overwhelmed by their emotions
• Make someone feel hurt without ever actually hurting them
• Give others the strength they may or may not need
• Make someone stronger than they actually are
• Help someone do things they never even knew they could do
• Walk through anything solid as if it wasn't there
• Survive a sword and still appear flawless as ever
• Enter a room without so much of a sound; after all, no one needs to know you're late, right?
• Become invisible... then reappear again as if by magic
• Be the ultimate prankster; no one can catch you if they don't see you
• Give others the scare by disappearing partially, keeping only what you want other to see visible
• Put things into the void and pull them out whenever's clever
• Make something appear in your hands whenever you wish; after all, you did not forget your imparter, did you?
• Keep secrets with whom they belong; secrets are only meant for that person
• Create forcefields around anything, maybe even themself
• Create a shield to block someone from doing anything
• Break shields, if you can and want to
• Tweak the density of anything; after all, that brick doesn't need to be that heavy, does it?
• Make something a lot lighter than it actually appears
• Create realistic illusions, by making anything that appears light to be heavy, and vice versa
• Speak any language that their heart desires; even those that might sound off-putting
• Mimic another's voice with ease
• Speak a language that you might have never heard before
• Make themselves heard, even by those in the back of that one classroom
• Annoy someone by raising your voice more than they'd like
• Grab that one sleeping student's attention; that loud voice will definitely do it
• Dance with fire like no one is ever watching
• Resist fire better than the average elf
• Start a fire; yes, start a fire
• Walk on water; yes, actually walk on water
• Hide using the very mist in the air
• Make a splash, even in the absence of a body of water
• Create snowflakes, even in the actual lack of real snow
• Freeze yourself; it can make a decent disguise
• Start a snowball fight whenever you wish
• Become one with their shadow; after all, a shadow can be one's best friend
• Make your shadow into your messenger
• See if someone could be a dark elf
• Make fireworks seem like child's play and put on a real light show
• Use light to see things that others might not
• Blind someone with light; see the light, eh?
• Become a living tesla coil, quite literally
• Give your friends a spark; they'll only feel a twitch
• Throw lightning from your hands and look natural doing it
• Did someone say tornado?
• Lift someone into the air... then set them down again
• Create waves by shifting the winds in the direction of desire
• Become the next Lady Iskra
• Talk to machines as if they're sentient
• Understand technology far better than your average elf
If your character is a Polyglot, what is their secondary ability? (do not answer this if it's any talent other than Polyglot.)
If your character has not manifested, what talent would you (the user) like them to manifest with? (do not answer this if the character has manifested)