Okay, I was just scrolling through KotLC memes when I get a picture of the gangs first lines ( Keefe, Dex, Fitz, Tam, Bianna, and Lihn) and just reading Keefe's first line, "You must be lost," sounds like a total start to a pick up line. Anyone think so? Anyone want to finish the pick-up line? Because c'mon guys this totally sound like something Keefe would do.
What's on your mind?
Hey y’all what do you think that gangs’ Hogwarts houses are?
Here’s what I think (keep in my mind I haven’t read the books in a while so my opinion is subject to change lol):
Sophie- Gryffindor (standing up for what’s right. rules? Don’t know em. Justice. Stubborn. Also super reckless :P)
Biana- Ravenclaw (my girl is clever and curious, she makes her own rules, pushes the boundaries, knows what’s up)
Tam- Hufflepuff (So um not your typical Hufflepuff but he’s super loyal and trustworthy... idk you tell me)
Linh- Hufflepuff (do I even need to explain this one?)
Fitz- Gryffindor (brave and quick to emotion. Stubborn and protective. Caring)
Dex- Slytherin (Hear me out, the guy is ambitious and clever. He wants to be recognized for his ability and he wants to be useful. Ex. The whole situation with the Ability Restrictor.)
Keefe- Hufflepuff (He’s super loyal and selfless and really he just wants what’s best for everyone. Also wants to make people laugh)
Marella- Gryffindor (brash and brave. Makes her own rules. I can’t explain it but she could be a Slytherin)
Feel free to disagree and let me know why :)
Hi! I'm totally new to fandom, and it's really cool! And YAY KOTLC FANSSSS!!
20 Votes in Poll
23 Votes in Poll
I need no WANT sokeefe because I mean honestly who wants Sofitz like Fitz was so mean in Legacy it's not even funny and Keefe was so supportive I cried and screamed and got all giddy for some reason when he went into a coma and I am DYING to know what his new ability is and if they take down the Neverseen or if Sokeefe even happens. Well if you share my thoughts feel free to comment and like :)
He was pretty rude when he straight up told Keefe that he didn't have a chance with Sophie. He knows what Keefe is going through yet he still said all that. I thought that was really disappointing. I get he's trying to make Fitz happy, but hey, you can't make your house brighter by dimming someone else's lights.
19 Votes in Poll
19 Votes in Poll
Just wanted to clear this up. CirrusCat is also me, and I am also CirrusCat.
Lately I've been wondering how anyone could ship Sophitz after Legacy, but I figured there could be someone who thinks the opposite about me, so I'm wondering if anyone wants to share their reasoning for being a Sophitz shipper in the comments, that would be cool. I was for Sophitz until Legacy, and now I'm hardcore SoKeefe. I wrote my reasoning for being SoKeefe below. (Sorry that's a lot of words I was bored)
1) all through Legacy, I really don't feel that it was a healthy relationship between the two of them. Fitz took out a lot of his frustrations on her and Sophie seemed embarrassed to be called his girlfriend.
2) I don't think Sophie trusts Fitz. In Legacy, she told a lot of her secrets to Keefe as soon as she found out about them, and avoided Fitz at all costs. I think she trusts Keefe far more than Fitz, and she's way more chill around Keefe.
3) Keefe cares about Sophie. I'm not saying that Fitz doesn't, I'm just saying that it's clear that Keefe likes Sophie, and he would never confront Sophie the way Fitz does, or make her feel unnecessary guilt. That may be just because he's an Empath, but still.
4) I don't like Fitz as a person. He grew up in a highly respected family and had a good childhood, but he acts like a brat sometimes and needs to learn to control his temper. Keefe, on the other hand, had a crappy childhood, but he's still a really nice and humble guy.
5) Matchmaking. I feel like Fitz acts like the whole matchmaking issue affects him and only him, and he doesn't do anything to help. I think that if Sophie was a bad match, Fitz would even give her a chance because it would tarnish his reputation. It's my opinion that Keefe likes her for who she is, and would be with her no matter what.
And if you havent read it before here is the first chapter: https://fun-fandom-kotlc.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_Foster_Keefe-a_Sokeefe_fan_fiction
40 Votes in Poll
39 Votes in Poll
“‘Accidents happens all the time in the Forbidden Cities,’ she (Sophie) insisted. ‘Humans rely on tons of super-dangerous things, and they just kind of go through life assuming nothing bad will happen to them-until it does.’” Legacy, page 546
*cue anxiety attack*
I discovered it cause Shannon Messenger came to my school to show her books and give out signed ones but I never got a signed one:(.
For me it’s ice blue cuz I’m a Sokeefe shipper lol
29 Votes in Poll
31 Votes in Poll